Sunday, July 1, 2012

AQWorlds The Span Walkthrough


TALK TO LUCRETIA

Code Location: thespan

Intro: Hey, you. I know you, or I did. Look, Hero, you gotta be here. See, this is where you find out all those things you need to know. And if you don't find out, you don't fulfill your destiny. If you don't fulfill your destiny, the world ends. If the world ends, I'm history. And so are you.

I'm a little dazed, still and don't have anything for you to do yet. I took the re-creation badly, I'm told. The woman I remember being doesn't fit in this skin. The body's... different. The bones are funny. I need time, my creator says. Time heals all wounds, even mine. But yours... he said your wounds are caused BY time. And Chaos. *shudder*




TALK TO TEK

Code Location: thespan

Intro: Hi, Hero! I know who you are, but you might not know who I am. I'm modeled after a savvy mechanic on a planet full of mechs, robots and aliens. Sounds like a fun place to visit! But not for me, I'm here to sell you things, just like the real Tek would. I've got gear to sell and no place else to be, so why not take a look at my shop?

What? Oh, yeah. I know I'm a golem. But the mage who created us implanted a few memories of who we are supposed to be. I remember them as if I was there, so I figure those memories are me and I am them. Dwelling on how that's not me would be pretty depressing, don't you think? I don't miss my not-home... much.


Task 1: Cogs and Gears
Description: If I'm going to build you a weapon, I'm going to need PARTS! Bring me: 6 Cogs from the Training Globes around town, 3 vials of Sneak Oil, and the chassis from 6 broken Training Globes that have fallen to the ground.

Items Required: Cogs (6), Sneak Oil (3), Broken Globe (6)

Rewards: 175 Gold, 175 XP, 175 Rep: ChronoSpan, Quest Rewards (Energy Kama Daggers)

How To:
Find the Sneak Oil and Broken Globe. The Sneak Oil and Broken Globe will mark by the Arrow. Click it to get the Sneak Oil and Broken Globe. Then defeat Training Globe to get Cogs. After that, report back to Tek to get your reward.


Task 2: Flourishes and Furbelows
Description: As a golem, I do what my creator says. And he is telling me that I am going to create armors. Hunh. My implanted memories don't include directions for that, so I'll need to wing it. Bring me: 4 Metal Shards from the Training Globes, 4 Tog Claws for fabric fasteners, and 2 strips of Sneak Leather for trim.

Items Required: Metal Shard (4), Tog Claw (4), Sneak Leather (2)

Rewards: 1500 Gold, 1500 XP, 1500 Rep: ChronoSpan

How To:
Defeat Sneak to get Sneak Leather. After that defeat Training Globe to get Metal Shard. Then defeat Tog to get Tog Claw. After that, report back to Tek to get your reward.


Task 3: Target Practice
Description: Any purveyor of weapons knows that without testing, a weapon cannot be trusted. I don't want to send out any faulty equipment, so please bring me back 10 SS Pilot Skins so that I know it shoots straight!

Items Required: SS Alien Skin (10)

Rewards: 250 Gold, 250 XP, 250 Rep: ChronoSpan

How To:
Defeat ShadowScythe Pilot to get SS Alien Skin. After that, report back to Tek to get your reward.





TALK TO WARLIC

Code Location: thespan

Intro: Welcome to The Span, Hero. This city is a solidified illusion, brought from a place you'll never go. It is the replica of a place once known as Tibattleonia, and existed on a Lore much like this one but in a very, very different time. Time is of the essence, in this city and in your life. I was created at the same time the town was, and our creator has much to say to you.

I am not who you think I am, Hero. But I expected you already guessed that. Ask your questions, and I will do my best to answer. Just as the man I resemble would.

[GOLEM?] Yes, I am a golem, as are all of the people here. Our creator designed us to resemble people you would have known had you existed in alternate dimensions. There are many instances of reality, Hero; your existence as YOU has happened before, is happening now on other timelines, and will happen again.

[TIMELINES?] This world, your Lore, was created in a cataclysmic battle between... no, you will learn that soon. All you need to know for now is that your world is made up from many parts, incorporated many universes at different points in time. Each of those timelines was an instance of the same world, with each of them going in different directions.

[PURPOSE?] I cannot tell you why those worlds were combined. I cannot tell you why you need to know all of this. I am a guide on this chaotic journey, and may soon be replaced by another.

[CHAOS?] Yes, Chaos. It pervades your world. It taints the creatures which live here, and their actions. Be wary, Hero, of those who play with timey-wimey things... I don't know what that means, either. It's just something HE says.


Task 1: Temporal Translation Tome
Description: In the library and around our town, the ancient script used by Chronomancers can be seen. Our creator has crafted a dictionary for you, so that you may understand. Bring back 4 Minx Fairy Wings, 2 breaths from a Moglin Ghost, and 5 talons from the ShadowScythe Pilots and I will create the mixture allowing you to see the runes.

Items Required: Minx Fairy Wing (4), Mogling Ghost Breath (2), SS Pilot Talon (5)

Rewards: 150 Gold, 150 XP, 150 Rep: ChronoSpan

How To:
Defeat ShadowScythe Pilot to get SS Pilot Talon. After that defeat Moglin Ghost to get Moglin Ghost Breath. Then defeat Minx Fairy to get Minx Fairy Wing. After that, report back to Warlic to get your reward.


Task 2: Restore Tibattleonia!
Description: Built from a shard of very special sand, this city is more solid than an illusion, but just as unreal. Taken from a vivid memory of one who was there, our city is as he left it... and as broken. Restore our home! Bring me Pilot Fangs for nails, Sneak-skin to patch up walls, and bolts from Training Orbs.

Items Required: SS Pilot Fang (5), Dried Sneak Skin (3), Training Orb Bolts (2)

Rewards: 250 Gold, 250 XP, 600 Rep: ChronoSpan

How To:
Defeat ShadowScythe Pilot to get SS Pilot Fang. After that defeat Sneak to get Dried Sneak Skin. Then defeat Training Orb to get Training Orb Bolt. After that, report back to Warlic to get your reward.


Task 3: Gen Ed Generator
Description: Collect stuff to power library backup generator

Items Required: Rotator Motor (3), Sneak Oil (5), SS Pilot Heart (1)

Rewards: 200 Gold, 200 XP, 200 Rep: ChronoSpan

How To:
Find the Sneak Oil. The Sneak Oil will mark by the Arrow. Click it to get the Sneak Oil. After that defeat Training Globe to get Rotator Motor. Then defeat ShadowScythe Pilot to get SS Pilot Heart. After that, report back to Warlic to get your reward.


Task 4: Speak to the Blue Mage
Description: There is a mage to whom you must speak. Talk to Warlic, the Blue Mage. He will explain why you must begin this journey. The path begins here; they are roads you have never walked before. They are roads you should never walk again. Talk to Warlic. He will tell you.

Items Required: Blue Mage Approves (1)

Rewards: 0 Gold, 0 XP

How To:
Go to BattleOn Town (Code Location: battleontown) and enter the Magic Shop to talk to Warlic. Warlic will told you, "Yes, I know of the Span. You cannot engage that large magical working without detection. The mage behind it, is .... unique. If he is as I remember him, then you are wise to trust him and what he wishes to teach you. But many things can befall the great mages, and traveling through timestreams can twist even the steadiest minds. Be wary of him, but listen well to what he says".

After that, report back to Warlic to get your reward.





TALK TO CYSERO'S ORB

Code Location: thespan

Intro: Hey, you. I know you, or I did. Look, Hero, you gotta be here. See, this is where you find out all those things you need to know. And if you don't find out, you don't fullfil your destiny. If you don't fulfill your destiny, the world ends. If the world ends, I'm history. And so are you.

Hey, I'm a talking Orb AND a golem. Go figure. The tag on my foot says I was made by a guy who knows the guy who made me the first time. That's unhelpful. You want answers? You get potato.


Task 1: Who Let the Togs Out?
Description: It's hard chasing pets when you have no limbs. But I've got a telepathic persuasion device which will make them WANT to come back. It's a hard city out there, I don't want them to get hurt. I need you to get me: 1 Rubber Ducky from some guy called Porkon in a fort, 1 Tog Whistle, and 2 Uncured Harp Strings. I heard those're in some ravine.

Items Required: Rubber Ducky (1), Tog Whistle (1), Uncured Harp String (2)

Rewards: 1750 Gold, 1750 XP, 1750 Rep: ChronoSpan, Random Quest Rewards (Golden Tog)

How To:
Defeat Tog to get Tog Whistle. After that go to Horc Fort (Code Location: orctown) and defeat General Porkon to get the Rubber Ducky. Then go to BloodTusk Ravine (Code Location: bloodtusk) to defeat nearby enemies to get Uncured Harp String. After that, report back to Cysero's Orb to get your reward.


Task 2: You Don't Want To Know...
Description: Look, here's the thing. I've got plans. BIG plans. Plans you don't want to know about. Just... bring me the things on this list: 3 Ghost Dreams, 4 Sneak Ambitions, 1 Pilot Hope, 2 Tog Goals and 3 Tears from a Fairy.

Items Required: Ghost's Dream (3), Sneak's Ambition (4), Pilot's Hope (1), Tog Goals (2), Fairy Tears (3)

Rewards: 350 Gold, 350 XP, 350 Rep: ChronoSpan

How To:
Defeat Tog to get Tog Goals. After that defeat Minx Fairy to get Fairy Tears. Then defeat ShadowScythe Pilot to get Pilot's Hope. After that defeat Sneak to get Sneak's Ambition. Then defeat Moglin Ghost to get Ghost's Dream. After that, report back to Cysero's Orb to get your reward.





TALK TO MINCE

Code Location: thespan

Intro: So, ye be needin' a new hairstyle, Hero? They call me Mince, nice ta meetcha! I used to be a cut-throat pirate before becoming a barber. At least, that's what the scurvy dog who made me says. I'll give ya a clean shave and get your hair real nice. I've gotta, it's what I was designed ta do.

Every seaman knows he's got to tack with the wind. Ya go in the direction life takes ya, even if yer life isn't yer own. And I hear tell that yours ain't. You've gotta purpose, he says, and we're here ta give you a place to learn it.


Task 1: Do the 'do
Description: I didn't plan on being here or doing this... I don't think I have a choice. I'm a construct. But aaaanywaaaay, I'm going to do my job right! And for that, I'm going to need 3 puffs of Fairy Glitter, 4 Tog Fangs, and 2 tins of Ghost Dust.

Items Required: 8 oz Fairy Glitter (3), Tong Fang (4), Tin of Ghost Dust (2)

Rewards: 225 Gold, 225 XP, 225 Rep: ChronoSpan

How To:
Defeat Tog to get Tong Fang. After that defeat Moglin Ghost to get Tin of Ghost Dust. Then defeat Minx Fairy to get 8 oz Fairy Glitter. After that, report back to Mince to get your reward.


Task 2: Business is BOOMing
Description: Even golems need to defend themselves in a city like this. I don't know WHY our creator included these monsters, but they can hurt us as much as you. Soooo... I need hair gel-ignite! It will explode in their faces if I can make it right! Bring me 4 balls of Fairy Fluff, 2 drams of Sneak Spit Nitro, and 3 ounces of Spectre Petre!

Items Required: Fairy Fluff (4), Sneak Spit Nitro (2), Spectre Petre (3)

Rewards: 225 Gold, 225 XP, 225 Rep: ChronoSpan

How To:
Defeat Sneak to get Sneak Spit Nitro. After that defeat Moglin Ghost to get Spectre Petre. Then defeat Minx Fairy to get Fairy Fluff. After that, report back to Mince to get your reward.





TALK TO BULBUG

Code Location: thespan

Intro: You look around, find something you like. I gots to stay in business, you know? I got decorations for your house, good ones. You buy 'em, you like 'em, you come back 'n get more. That's how we do it here. Might not be how I's supposed to do it, but I'm my own ogre, golem or no!

I don't know anything that'll help you. All's I know is one minute, nothin'. The next, I can THINK an' remember places and peoples I ain't never seen. Th' shop's lonely. Th' fancy-talkin' mage who made me didn't do the peoples who I'm supposed to stand near. Rude, don'cha think, to put an ogre in a shop all alone when the ogre's usedta company?


Task 1: Strut My Stuff
Description: I've been ordered to sell you supplies for your house. I can do that. My otherself did it, so I can, too. Even though he's real and I'm not. If I'm going to build those items for you, I'll need 3 Pilot Spines, 5 Tog Leg Bones, and the Scrap Metal from the Junk lying around town. Go now. Come back with resources.

Items Required: SS Pilot Spine (3), Tog Leg Bone (5), Scrap Metal (6)

Rewards: 250 Gold, 250 XP, 600 Rep: ChronoSpan

How To:
Defeat Tog to get Tog Leg Bone. After that defeat ShadowScythe Pilot to get SS Pilot Spine. Then find Scrap Metal. The Scrap Metal will mark by the Arrow. Click it to get the Scrap Metal. After that, report back to Mince to get your reward.



SOURCE:
http://www.monx007.com/rpg/aqworlds/the_span/1

No comments:

Post a Comment